C# is pronounced “C-Sharp”.
It is an object-oriented programming language created by Microsoft that runs on the .NET Framework.
The first version was released in the year 2002. The latest version, C# 8, was released in September 2019.
C# is used for:
- Mobile applications
- Desktop applications
- Web applications
- Web services
- Web sites
- Database applications
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with Primitive and Custom Data Types
- Debug your code to find and fix bugs that are causing unexpected behaviour in your code
- Control the flow of code execution by using Conditional Statements (if/else, if/else if/else, switch)
- Work with the Console and Manipulate all of its aspects
- How to use loops in many different scenarios
- Work with One and Multidimensional arrays
- Work with Lists and learn the difference between Lists and Arrays
- Create methods to write less code and improve its readability
- Understand and Implement The Best Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Practices
- Understand Fields & Properties, The relationship between them and the tidbits of Properties
- Create Constructors, Constructors Chaining, Automated Constructors and more
- Understand the concept behind the 4 Pillars of Object-Oriented Programming
- Abstraction, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, when to use which and what is the difference between them
- Inheritance, Base and Derived Classes
Who this course is for
- Beginners – This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to code, no previous experience is required!
- Intermediates – Refresh your C# knowledge and learn the latest tips, tricks and methods
- Anyone who want to learn Object-Oriented Programming and take their coding skills to the next level
No students have enrolled for this course.
Forrest Gump, while not intelligent, has accidentally been present at many historic moments, but his true love, Jenny, eludes him.